Sunday, July 6, 2008

Beauty and the Binky

I've got fingers!!! Elise recently discovered her hands. They're such fun and always showing up in the darndest places. She loves to hold them together, which Pat calls her "I'm such a little lady" pose. Check out that darling smile she's grown...

She also loves her green binky from the hospital. Is it time for a nap? Just turn her on her side, pop in the binky and give her a blankie to love, she's off to sleepy land. She and Poodle are getting rather chummy too...

1 comebacks:

A Berry Bailey Life said...

YEA!!!! I love it, I love it, I love it!! Welcome to the blogging world (although I have basically deserted it for two months! I have big intentions to get back in the blogging saddle soon!) I'm going to link your blog to ours if that is ok! I can't wait to see what else you've got coming!

Love and miss you,
K