Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I'm really not sure how we managed to go to the pumpkin patch and walk away without ANY pictures of the kids IN the pumpkins, WITH the pumpkins, or even NEAR the pumpkins, but I was recovering from being sick, and the games and candy and costumes and hayride distracted us. (Part of it is also that Pat detests pumpkin patch pictures.) This remains a mystery to me; however, that being the case, I have only a few shots from the hayride. We (Pat and I) assumed because we were riding behind this:
that John Patrick would LOVE the idea of a hayride. Not so much... he needed lots of encouragment (like, say, a lollipop) to enjoy our ride, albeit with a permanent scowl:

Elise, on the other hand, loved the ride so much, she fell asleep-- hard! Even after the hayride, repositioned in her stroller (with a leg out!), she STILL managed to catch some Zzzzsss:

We saw lots of cute costumes and just had to send a shout-out to Cousin Noah... check out the Buzz Lightyear we saw!! I'm sure his mom was thrilled that a complete stranger took a picture of her child, but it was all for you, buddy:

0 comebacks: